POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stardust IRTC WIP : Stardust IRTC WIP Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  Stardust IRTC WIP
From: Tek
Date: 24 Aug 2009 15:09:27
Message: <4a92e567@news.povray.org>
So here's the scene I've been developing that planet for.

It shows the re-birth of a solar system from the remnants of an earlier
star. The image is rendered with a 380 degree horizontal field of view, so
the star that goes nova at the start is the same one at the end :)

I need to do some work tying together the different parts of the scene, and
that lava rock in the middle looks wrong. Plus I want to add some spaceships
evacuating the planet at the end, but I might have to skip that bit to get
it finished in time.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com